Download Tylose Powder™ Specs and Allergen Information
Download Tylose Powder™ Brochure
Make amazing gum paste creations with our Tylose Powder.™
· Specially formulated to resist high humidity.
· Improves freeze and thaw stability of gum paste.
· Longer shelf life.
· It acts as a great emulsifier, that helps distribute the fat uniformly and prevents fat from migrating to the surface where it could oxidize and spoil the gum paste.
· Gluten Free
4 Large Egg Whites
2 Lb. Confectioners' Sugar
4 Tablespoons CAI Tylose Powder™
4 Teaspoons Shortening
1. Make royal icing by whipping the egg whites & adding confectioners' sugar gradually at medium speed. Beat 2-3 minutes until soft peaks.
2. While mixing, add the Tylose Powder™ slowly until mixture becomes thick.
3. Scrape out the mixture on a work surface & knead the shortening into smooth consistency.
4. Wrap gum paste in plastic wrap & place in a zip lock bag. Keep refrigerated.
5. Allow the gum paste to come to room temperature before use.
CMC, Sugar, Dextrine.
24 Months from date of manufacture.
2 oz. and Bulk.
Temperature to not exceed 75°F and relative humidity < 50%. Store in a well ventilated area free from odors and out of direct sunlight.
Certified Kosher Parve.
To Order, Please call us at
+1 (860) 826-7199
Back to All Products