Lacquer Spray (edible)

Lacquer Spray : shellac, food grade lacquer
Lacquer Spray provides the food professional with the ability extend shelf stability of chocolate decorations, sugar decorations, marzipan, and pralines and showpieces. Provides shine and protection form humidity by forming a fine, thin layer of lacquer to prevent moisture from reaching the products. Increases the gloss and shine of chocolate and sugar showpieces.

FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES
FDA approved for food applications
Preservation
Shelf life extension
Shine and gloss to final product
Showpiece life extension

APPLICATIONS, DIRECTIONS, AND WARNINGS
Shake well before use. Hold can 10”-12” from object. Spray in short bursts. Spray one thin coat at a time. Spray additional coats after the lacquer has been able to dry.

CAUTION
Do not over spray because sagging and running may occur. After spraying, turn can up upside down and spray a short burst of gas to clear nozzle.

WARNING
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. VAPOR HARMFUL. MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not spray near sparks, heat, or open flames. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone. DO NOT SMOKE WHILE USING. Turn off stoves, electric tools, and appliances, and any other sources of ignition. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight of heat from radiators, stoves, hot water, and other heat sources. Exposure to temperatures above 120 deg. F. may cause can to burst with violence and cause injury. Do not puncture, incinerate, or place can in trash compactor.

VAPOR HARMFUL
Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist. To avoid breathing vapors or spray mist, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air or wear properly fitted respiratory protection (NIOSH/MSHA approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Refer to MSDS for complete safety and health information.

FIRST AID
In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with plenty of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician. If swallowed, get medical assistance immediately.

NOTICE
Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposures to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING THE CONTENTS MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
CONTAINS: Ethyl Alcohol (64-17-5), Ethyl Acetate (141-78-6), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-85-7),
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

To Order, Please call us at

+1 (860) 826-7199


Back to All Products